Please check your email .
Salary - £33,000 - £36,5000
Location – Bristol (Hybrid)
Here at EVONA, we are looking for a Systems Administrator to join us and help implement and manage our new CRM system as well as work across all our IT systems and have an input on the company wide data analysis. This forms part of our digital transformation programme at Evona.
No day is the same at EVONA and we like to do things differently here. We’re powering global New Space companies with talented candidates and revolutionising the future of recruitment. EVONA is always growing, and you could be our next hero. If you want to contribute to a sector that betters humanity, you might be the perfect fit for our crew.
This role will be a mixture of installing and configuring software across the business, whilst also managing the data and inputting it into the relevant systems.
What are we looking for?
* Previous experience of the implementation of a CRM Recruitment system is essential (desirable if you have some knowledge around Bullhorn)
* Experience of system configuration
* Experience of building current processes into automated workflows
* Good organisational skills and verbal skills
* Someone who can work autonomously and can work in a fast paced industry
* A high level expertise in Microsoft applications such as Excel
* Experience in working with high quantity data
* Someone with good problem solving skills who is an analytical thinker
What can we offer in return?
* Unlimited holiday
* Flexi benefits upon completion of probation – this includes access to private healthcare, subsidised gym membership and more…
* Clear progression path as the business grows
* Annual salary pay reviews
* Wellbeing initiatives
If you think you could be the Systems Administrator for us, then please email your CV over to Eleanore Sims or directly apply through LinkedIn. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
You must have the right to work in the UK
No Agency help requirement at this time