Please check your email .
Tracsis are looking for ambitious and high-quality developers to join us as we work to revolutionise the railway. You’ll join a diverse team with a friendly and relaxed culture where you will you have autonomy within your role and be given the opportunities to make an impact on the public transport infrastructure.
What we can offer you..
* Flexible working. Remote working.
* Competitive salary
* A highly collaborative and supportive environment where innovation, fresh ideas and creative solutions are encouraged and shared.
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays with the option to buy more
* Bonus scheme
* Regular funded social events
* Bupa Medical Health care after 1 years’ service
* Learning & Development opportunities
What you’ll do..
Our Developers work on enterprise applications, that are capable of planning and running large scale passenger railways. Our software is cloud based, distributed and highly available and we use GitLab for our code repository, run continuous integration and to operate continuous delivery pipelines. We encourage you to work with our customers, building relationships and learning where our software fits. You will also work with us on our automated testing – this is vital to give end users confidence in our software and to give us the ability to deliver valuable features at the right time.
Who you’ll be..
* A creative developer with a genuine love for technology
* Demonstrable backend/ frontend experience in one or more technology stacks e.g. Java or Springboot, React, Angular, Bootstrap.
* A problem solver, inquisitive and driven to find the solution to problems
* Able to build strong relationships with a variety of different people
* An interest in modern software engineering practices and a desire to learn about, and possibly even contribute to, advances in the industry.
Who we are..
We are a technology company and a leading provider of software and hardware products, and consultancy services for the rail industry. We also provide data capture, data analytics, and event transport planning and management services across the wider transport industry.
Technology makes it possible; people make it happen