Please check your email .
Tracsis are looking for an analytical and details orientated Assistant Management Accountant who is looking for the opportunity to support and be part of a team who are driving to make an impact within an organisation.
What we’ll offer you..
We’re continuously adding to our company benefits but below are a few we currently offer;
* Flexible working. Hybrid working.
* Learning & Development opportunities
* Competitive salary
* A highly collaborative working environment
* 25 days holiday with the option to buy more + bank holidays
* Bonus scheme
* Regular funded social events
* Bupa Medical Health care after 1 years’ service
What you’ll do?
This is an important role providing day-to-day accounting support to the Finance Manager to ensure the achievement of individual, team and Company objectives. This includes bookkeeping, preparing financial statements and accounts, managing ledgers, performing reconciliations, preparing regulatory returns, analysing variances, maintaining controls, and preparing VAT returns.
Who you’ll be
* Either training towards or are AAT qualified.
* SAGE 50 experience
* Strong numerical ability
* Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical
* Self motivated
* Strong communication skills
Who we are..
We are a technology company and a leading provider of software and hardware products, and consultancy services for the rail industry. We also provide data capture, data analytics, and event transport planning and management services across the wider transport industry.
Technology makes it possible; people make it happen