Please check your email .
Within your new role you will be responsible for providing technical support to the customers of an MSP within a service desk enviroment with an emphasis on remote access. A strong technical knowledge is vital to provide an escalation point where required and ensure incidents are dealt with quickly and efficiently. Furthermore we are looking for someone who takes great satisfaction in delivering fantastic customer service along with an understanding of the commercial objectives of the business as a whole.
* Provide support for incidents relating to hardware, software, network connectivity and application services to a wide variety of external customers.
* Manage and own incident tickets via a ticket management system, providing customer updates.
* Drive service improvement within the service desk to improve first time fix resolution times.
* Communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner with all stakeholders.
* Create and maintain accurate documentation within the centralised management database.
* Provide any on-site support to resolve customer service outages as required to meet SLA’s.
* Continue to develop technical knowledge and skillset through formal training, informal training and hands on practical experience and mentoring other members of the team.
* Minimum 2 years’ experience in a 1st or 2nd Line role within a service desk environment.
* Good knowledge of Windows Server, Virtual environments (VMWare, Microsoft Azure), SQL Server, MS Windows, Networking LAN, WAN, VPN and Wireless, Active Directory, Antivirus.
* Microsoft 365
* Exchange Online
* Azure Active Directory (Azure AD joined/hybrid)
* Conditional Access/MFA
* Windows Server
* Active Directory
* Firewalls (NAT/PAT/ACL’s)
* PC hardware/software trouble-shooting skills.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a professional telephone demeanour.
* MS-100 or AZ-104 certifications would be a bonus.
* The ability and desire to develop the role and make it your own, suggesting improvements for process where appropriate to enhance internal and external experiences.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary alongside excellent working conditions. Our client is passionate about employee satisfaction and progression opportunities are certainly available. Free parking available on site. The working hours are 8am - 4:30pm or 9:30am to 6pm. You will be entitled to 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays. This organisation also has a great company culture with events and incentives for employees