Please check your email .
Technical Specialist (IT Helpdesk) - Dundee
£22,000 - £23,000 per annum
Are you an experienced IT problem solver seeking a new role in Dundee?
Have you got prior experience supporting end users with IT related issues?
Are you looking for a new permanent role, within a supportive team?
Yes?! If so, then this could be an ideal new role for you!
Nicholas Hendry is currently working with a well-known, Dundee-based business that is currently enjoying a period of sustained growth. Our client is an instantly recognisable local employer that, due to continued expansion is looking to hire a technical specialist who has some prior experience in IT Support
Working within the IT Helpdesk team, this is a key role for the business and the successful candidate will play an essential part in maintaining the efficient & successful day-to-day operations of the organisation.
To be successful in this post, you'll need to have previous experience in a similar role, specifically where you have been responsible for providing 1st line technical systems support to a customer base. You’ll also possess an intermediate level of expertise in PC hardware and repair & be comfortable understanding and using the Windows Operating System, Windows Office products and general communications software.
This is a varied position, and the ideal candidate will be key to develop & progress their career in this field.
* Provide 1st line technical systems support to customer base via telephone, teams chat, email, and online tickets.
* Assist in the project management of periodic system upgrades.
* Provide information and guidance to station personnel in the proper support and maintenance of equipment.
* Customer training of POS and back-office systems.
* All work completed for internal or external customers must be logged and updates recorded using the company prescribed incident management solution.
* Maintain accurate and provide timely update of records.
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established local brand in the Dundee area and you'll join the business at an exciting period of growth. This role boasts a competitive salary, pension scheme & clear career progression.
If you would like us to consider you for this position, please apply now to this advert. Alternatively, if you would like more information or would like to arrange a confidential conversation to discuss your career options, please contact either Paul Manby or Jean-Louis Venter at Nicholas Hendry.