Please check your email .
Milton Keynes | Hybrid
Up to £50,000
An Integration Engineer is required to join one of Europe’s largest online retailers. We are looking for someone who will be responsible for the development, validation, and governance of all integration solutions. The business is currently undergoing a major transformation program as they transition from a single data repository to cloud-hosted throughout the entire business. This is an incredible opportunity to join a market-leading business and have a real impact on this flag-ship transformation program.
As an Integration Engineer, you will be recognised as an integration specialist and will contribute to managing internal and external integration activities by creating and maintaining agile, reliable, and cost-effective technology aligning with Enterprise Architecture policies. Maintaining a positive working environment including highly engaged, high-performing engineers with a tech-agnostic approach to cloud integration.
Some of what you will be doing:
* Contribute to the specification and design of core Integration Patterns and services
* Assure the delivery of integration artefacts that conform to the design principles, standards, and guidelines
* Translate business needs into technical requirements
* Optimize delivered IT solutions & Improve information management with innovative technology capabilities
* Integration with Cloud technology
* Coaching and mentoring Engineering
* Evaluation of Cloud integration tools
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
* Strong background with IBM MQ
* Exposure with IBM DataPower
* A2A/ enterprise application integration
* Cloud-based integration tools such as Kafka, MuleSoft
A bit about you:
You are a confident Integration Engineer (Specialist) with great communication at all levels and exceptional attention to detail