Please check your email .
Due to rapid growth, my client based in Southampton are looking for a Hardware Engineer to join their team. Working in the entertainment industry, their products are used in the largest of world tours to the smallest of nightclubs.
This is a fully onsite role and they cannot accept remote working.
Please note, unfortunately my client cannot provide visa sponsorship.
· Designing, modifying, commissioning, verifying and proving electronic circuits
· Preparing plans and documentation in support of projects
· Troubleshooting and problem resolution of issues identified during production or in service
· Generating new project documents and ensuring all designs are fully updated as required
· Developing innovative engineering solutions
· Contributing to the development of systems, considering alternative concepts and undertaking trade analysis in order to determine preferred solutions
· Document preparation for certification and manufacturing
· Good communication as you will be expected to liaise with suppliers
· Good working knowledge of digital electronics, some analogue required
· Able to work in a small team and individually
· Able to take on multiple projects and prioritize your workload.
· Designing and simulating low voltage circuits.
· Schematic Design.
· PCB Design, including impedance matching and stack-ups
· Basic firmware for testing, C preferred
· Electronic Testing
· Competent with Microsoft Office applications
· Experience with Altium 365
· Knowledge of the lighting industry standards (Art-net, DMX, SACN etc)
· Previous experience with displays interfaces (LVDS, RGB888, eDP ect.)
· Awareness of wireless technologies, WiFi and Bluetooth
· Experience working closely with a hardware designer/ in tight constraints
· Experience or knowledge of STM32 and or ATMEL
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year