Please check your email .
Angular Developer, £45k to £60k, Stoke Poges, Bucks (SL2, Remote or Hybrid, Hybrid preferred with 1 day or more per week in the office)
Avanti Recruitment is currently working with a very successful and stable company who have been running for 10+ years. They have 1 application they work on split into 3 areas, reporting, admin and designer suite. Admin and designer suite all angular now, reporting side is c#, hmtl and jquery, all going into angular FE with a .NET CORE backend.
* Private healthcare
* Annual bonus
* Nice small team with lots of autonomy, good strong product, and the opportunity to increase scope and performance
This is an outstanding opportunity for a talented developer to join a fun and flexible working environment. The company require an excellent front-end developer with strong Angular experience.
* Develop usable, accessible and beautiful user interfaces
* Rapidly migrate the last remaining components of old tech UI to new tech UI (Angular)
* Prototype new ideas to promote usage, improve efficiencies or explore new technology
* Lead the front-end development process and technologies to ensure that implementations can be achieved quickly, efficiently and with consistent results
* Take an active part in coming up with new ideas and discussing specifications with senior staff, including technical architecture, patterns and technology strategy
* Experience in designing and delivering intuitive web interfaces
* Experience with cross-browser and optimisation techniques
For more information on this opportunity please apply now or get in touch with Mike Walton at Avanti Recruitment