Please check your email .
Our client is a strong international organisation looking to add to its successful Technical Support team.
The company is now seeking to recruit a number of full time, permanent Software Support Advisors.
The business operates a hybrid policy with employees working 2 day per week in the office (Wednesday & Thursday) and 3 days from home. Equipment will be provided. Competitive salaries and superb benefits package. When office based there is parking available and good transport links.
This is a full time role, 37.5 hours per week with shifts between 9am-8pm Monday to Friday and offers a salary of £24,000pa plus excellent benefits.
The role of Technical Support Advisor:
Working with a caseload of business customers across the UK, building strong relationships.
Providing technical support, ensuring systems meet customer needs and resolving any problems encountered.
Working to SLAs, ensuring all of customers are dealt with promptly and receive a thorough resolution to their call.
Exceptional communication skills are essential in this role, you must be able to demonstrate the ability to converse with customers of all levels and tailor your approach to suit. As a member of an established team, you will actively look to support your colleagues and assist them in reaching solutions to complex problems where needed.
- Candidates will ideally have some kind of technical background, either through education or work experience
- Strong Customer Service experience is required (minimum 6 months Technical Support or Customer Service work experience)
- The ability to demonstrate effective problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Salary of £24,000
- 25 days annual holiday (+Bank Holidays)
- Superb Company Pension Scheme (contributory up to 10%)
- Optional additional benefits including healthcare, opticians, cycle to work scheme , travel scheme plus others
- Excellent in house recognition and rewards scheme for all employees to partake in
- Ongoing training
If this role is of interest, please don't hesitate to apply