Please check your email .
The role requires a self-motivated team player with strong communication and Customer service skills, the ability to disseminate information and knowledge and the ability to work on their own initiative to ensure customer satisfaction. The Senior Analyst will be a resourceful and innovative personality who enjoys working within a busy and challenging ICT environment.
This role is shift based and will involve working Mon – Fri (7am - 3pm or 11am – 7pm).
Skills and Experience Required
* Excellent written and verbal communication with exemplary customer facing skills.
* Previous experience of working within the Service Desk, Incident and Request Fulfilment process disciplines and good understanding of priority classifications and SLAs is essential.
* Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft O/S and applications, including but not limited to Exchange 2013 / 2016 / 2019, Windows 10, Office365 plus general networking technologies.
* Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
* The jobholder will need to be flexible, adaptable and willing to work where needed to meet Customer demands and thereby gain a broader skill set and wider business perspective.
* A Levels / AS Level / NVQ Level 3 / Access to Higher Education Diploma / Advanced Apprenticeships. Preferably in a Computer Science, Computer Systems, Networking / Digital Data Communication or Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) subjects or relevant job experience.
* BTEC ONC qualification or equivalent in IT related subject
* ITIL Foundation V3 Certification
* Working knowledge of ServiceNow
* ITIL Foundation V4 Certification
* ITIL intermediate certificate - Service Operations
* SDI Service Desk Analyst accreditation
* Agile Methodologies Foundation, BCS Agile Foundation Certificate or equivalent accreditation or relevant job experience
* Previous experience of working within a Service Desk at 2nd line
Candidates submitted for this role must be British nationals, to confirm:
They are a British citizen or hold dual nationality, and
They have been a resident in the UK for at least two of the last 5 years.
Due to the nature of this work Government security clearance if not already held will need to be obtained.
The minimum clearance required for this role is SC
If this role is of interest, then please apply immediately