Please check your email .
The CAE Service Desk Analyst will play an integral role within the team supporting CAE's internal and external customer base.
As a Service Desk Analyst within CAE, your primary focus will be to provide 1st line support to CAE's customer base.
You will be central to the service desk operation with excellent technical skills combined with first class customer service.
Travel to customer sites may be required on an ad hoc basis.
What you will be doing?
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Following best practice for Ticket Management as outlined in CAE's Standard Operating Procedure (SOP);
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution of IT issues both hardware and software;
- Providing regular feedback to customer regarding the status of their tickets;
- Providing exceptional communication between the service desk, end users and resolver groups;
- Meeting and exceeding customer specific service level agreements (SLAs);
- Creating/updating documentation and knowledgebase;
- Liaison with third-party suppliers/vendors;
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the business in both written and verbal form;
- Maintains a high level of customer service;
- Has the confidence to deal with complex complaints and uses empathy to satisfy customer demands;
- Ensuring a suitable level of first-time fixes are achieved without escalation;
- Evaluate and chase up escalations appropriately to ensure customer demands are met;
- Monitoring of customer Servers via Logic Monitor.
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
What is needed?
- Experience using O365, Active Directory and MS Exchange
- Excellent telephone manner and good interpersonal skills
- Previous Service Desk Experience
- Exemplary Communication Skills
- Experience using an ITSM Platform - Service-Now, AutoTask etc
- Microsoft MCP
- ITIL Foundation
This is CAE - Our goal is to be recognised as the most trusted and valued IT infrastructure solutions provider, and be chosen by our customers, partners and everyone in the CAE family, because of our unique understanding, total commitment and positive engagement.
We get recognised in a number of different ways:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Places to Work
- With a Glassdoor score of 4.1
- Having ISO9001 and 27001 certifications
- With multiple awards from manufacturers including Cisco and Palo Alto
- As part of the Sunday Times International Track 200 for fast growing exports
- Being 3 star accredited with the Service Desk Institute
- Within our industry with shortlists and wins from CRN and Comms dealer magazines
- and every time we get an order from one of customers - recognising that we are their partner of choice whether they are in the Commercial, Public or not for profit sectors
It is our approach that sets us apart and our people that make us different #thisishowwedoit
What is next?
If successful, one of our dedicated recruitment team members will be in touch with you for a screening call. Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.
- Bupa Cash Plan
- Investors in Personal Development
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Tech Scheme
- Will writing
- Additional benefits: Shopping discounts, Length of service awards, BUPA anytime Healthline, Tastecard, Flu Vaccination Vouchers, Employee Recognition, Annual leave entitlements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Fresh Fruit
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement