Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our U Krewers are an extraordinary group of talented, innovative, and collaborative individuals who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience filled with meaningful recognition and best-in-class rewards and benefits. UKG has 14,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive and supportive workplace culture. Ready to join the U Krew? ukg.com/careers
What You'll Do and Who You'll Work With
UKG Noida is hiring software professionals who are high on energy, enthusiastic and eager to learn and work on SaaS based product. The current opening gives an opportunity to young engineers to prove their mettle and contribute to the development and enhancement of the product.
Your Responsibilities :
• Developing software products using modeling techniques and software design patterns
• Developing web-based business applications
• Participate in design and coding of the application software
• Develop server-side business logic and core processing areas
• Participate in code and design reviews to ensure quality and conformance to product standards
• Strong hands-on experience in Java, XML
• Experience in Object-oriented analysis, design & programming, database modeling, etc.
• Good experience with unit testing processes and tools (JUnit)
• Hands-on experience in design patterns
• Exposure to database techniques/tools such as data modeling, Oracle, SQL etc.
• Exposure to frontend frameworks like Angular JS or React JS
• One or more ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
• Conversant with BPM & Portal suite of products.
• Conversant with platforms, tools and frameworks used in application development
• Exposure to Agile/Scrum methodology and TDD (Test Driven Development)
• Excellent debugging/troubleshooting skills
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.