Please check your email .
Business Analyst required by client. Due to continued growth my client is in need of an experienced Business Analyst that has worked or is working in the Insurance Industry. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager this role will be responsible for capturing detailed requirements for IT development projects specifically in relation to our new CRM platform. It is also crucial that this role ensures that the products delivered by the development team have met agreed acceptance criteria ensuring projects are delivered as prioritised by stakeholders in the business. You will also be responsible for taking business problems all the way through to technical solutions, as well as performing QA activities when required.
Critical to the role is excellent collaboration with Business Stakeholders, Developers, the Solutions Architect and Testers, to ensure that the solution is efficient and fits our overall design. This role will also work with the Technology and liaise closely with employees from other parts of the business to help drive improvements and innovation across all the clients brands.
Strong communication and relationship building skills are vital to the role, as is an attention to detail and being an analytical thinker, although thinking on your feet is vital.
* Analyse, document and clearly communicate business requirements.
* Offer opinions and solutions to technical problems and develop solutions with your team as required.
* Contribute to project proposals, definition and planning.
* Adherence to standards and best practices
* Translate the business requirements into acceptance criteria and User Stories
* Demonstrates ability to work with system owners, business owners, technical teams, and functional teams to deliver solutions.
* Provide support across the full project lifecycle.
* Actively participate in the estimation effort for projects and work to identify and manage risk.
* Provide deployment and postproduction problem analysis and support during and after project implementations.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with business teams and external support providers.
* Support the design and use of change standards, methodologies and templates.
* Understand business objectives and existing processes.
* Advise and contribute to development ideas and opportunities for improvement.
* Ensure solutions are fully tested and approved prior to implementation, whether that be through yourself or through the QA.
* Collaborate with business users to clearly understand their requirements; conducting interviews with key project stakeholders and document and present the results.
* Helping to map business processes for the business.
You must have:
* Core business analyst skills, requirements gathering, workshops etc.
* Working knowledge of test processes
* Ability to derive and document acceptance criteria and user stories.
* Able to communicate progress effectively to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
* Appreciation of requirements of multi device testing.
* Demonstrable problem solving and critical thinking skills.
* Excellent communication skills with friendly and approachable manner.
* Previous experience working in a small to medium size business.
* Ability to be flexible with responsibilities.
* Experience within a similar role with an e-commerce business.
* Full project life cycle experience.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to work on several projects simultaneously