Please check your email .
Up to £35k p.a
Our client, a creative educational software business supporting specialised learning has an exciting opportunity for a .NET Developer to join their team.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Work as part of the platform team, working with senior .NET developers with a mixture of greenfield and legacy project work.
* Work with the latest Microsoft Azure technologies.
* Support Angular front-end development with the opportunity to learn/practice Angular.
Key skills/ experience
* Good experience of the latest .NET frameworks and best practices.
* C# .NET
* SQL Server
* Unit testing
* Azure DevOps
* Integration/Performance testing
* 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas to NY office closure.
* Close knit, inclusive and supportive company with a positive mission