Please check your email .
Front End Web Developer
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has a passion for creating beautiful and engaging digital experiences to work for one of our most exciting clients, a specialist multi faceted Marketing Agency based in Surrey. We are looking for someone who takes their own initiative but knows when to ask for guidance. We would like a candidate who would make the job their own and have a noticeable impact in a fast-growing company.
The role will be responsible for building and maintaining multiple largely WordPress websites and supporting the Head of Digital with content updates, implementing new page designs, assisting in testing and optimising websites. We are also working more regularly on other platforms such as React, Kentico & Sitecore.
Skills and Experience
· Experienced in responsive web design
· Experience with source control systems such as Git
· A learning attitude and desire for improvement
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience developing WordPress and WooCommerce website (not drag and drop editors)
· Experience with PHP, Hooks, Actions and Filters
· Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and XD or Figma
· Do you have the appetite to manage a sustainable but busy workload?
· Will you use your initiative and judgement, with a desire to problem-solve?
· Are you willing to take ownership of certain projects?
· Could you provide advice and guidance to other team members on best practice and suggested approaches, and play an active role in the development of our digital portfolio?
This role is remote, however the client require someone within a commutable distance to Chobham, Surrey as they have quartely meetings on-site and there may be the occasional requirement to attend client site at short notice.
If that sounds like you and you have either:
A minimum 2:1 degree level qualification in a subject with a significant programming component
then we would love to hear from you.
Please do not hesitate to apply if the above role sounds of interest to you!
MUST HAVE FULL RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK AND FLUENT ENGLISH LANGUAGE SKILLS