Please check your email .
This is a remote position.
Do you want more remote working or fully remote?
Do you have experience working on BMS applications?
Want the security of a global company with long-term secure contracts?
Our leading client in the Facilities Management space is looking to add to their software engineering team. They deliver large-scale £multimillion projects and have recently won and long-term 8 figure contract.
They are an innovator in the market with their cloud software solution and this will give you the chance to improve your skills and progress your career.
The roles are fully remote with an occasional visit to a local office but nothing frequent. They have an excellent benefits package including a 5% bonus. Salaries are £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience.
They are a large employer, and you will work remotely as part of a small team.
Project work can be:
· Developing interfaces for frontend systems
· Remodelling application to improve functionality.
· Creating and presenting prototypes
· Contributing and working on new project proposals
For experience, we are looking for:
· 1-3 years of experience as a Software Engineer in the BMS sector
· Knowledge of 1 or more platforms such as Trend IQVision Tridium etc.
· Strong communicator with good documentation skills
If you would like to know more please get in touch or apply!!
Keywords – software – engineer – developer – BMS – bems – controls – applications - remote