Please check your email .
A global leader in what they do, with worldwide distribution channels. Their headquarters are in Broadstairs, on a 4.5-hectare site incorporating high-tech manufacturing and research and development facilities.
Working alongside the current Technical Support Specialist, you will learn to provide an understanding of the functionality and application capability of all equipment and ink in the client’s product range.
Full training will be provided.
Role and Responsibilities
* Testing and validation of inkjet products
* Testing and validation of systems including hardware, software and ink
* Ideally degree educated
* Knowledge of digital print operations, inkjet printing technology and printer applications
* Experience of wide formatting
* IT Literate
* Desire to learn and grow
* Problem solving skills
* Well organised
* Excellent communication skills
* Flexible in their approach as will be required to travel extensively (international)
* Full UK Driving License required
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained