Please check your email .
Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Delivery Manager to join their team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Delivery Manager - The Role:
A Delivery Manager to work with our great teams across Microservices, Portals, Libraries, Mobile and more.
The Delivery manager needs manage multiple product-based projects across usually 2 teams and may additionally take on additional small projects that are in an oversight capacity. The aim is to take projects assigned and expedite their delivery in the teams by insisting and working to ensure external factors are made favourable, and also the team atmosphere and organisation is optimal for high quality delivery of value at pace.
The Delivery Manager needs act with authority reporting on the projects in flight and also act proactively to clear any obstacles, escalating where appropriate.
Delivery Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Driving delivery in a proactive way based on outcomes from requirements through to ‘go live’ including working with operational and commercial teams to ensure the commercial success of the initiatives
- Providing timely and accurate reporting to senior stakeholders as a single source of truth with authority and credibility
- Chair meetings and task forces with authority, drive and stature to ensure that problems are addressed as early as possible, and solutions found
- Coaching and coordination of the teams regarding Scrum/Agile methodology and self-organisation
- Coaching where necessary the wider organisation with regarding Scrum and Agile methodology - creating harmony and efficiency
- Organise and facilitate all Scrum ceremonies
- Ensure Scrum values and adherence to Scrum rules are observed by the team
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications e.g., stakeholders, other teams
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Ensure Sprint goals are in place and that the team works towards maximum fulfilment of forecasted work for a given sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
Delivery Manager - You:
- Someone who has either stared from being a Scrum Master or someone who comes from traditional project management that has truly embraced Agile. Note this is NOT a pure Scrum Master Role
- Experience of driving projects from customer requirements through to ‘go live’ with interaction with all external stakeholders to land the business change e.g., operational, sales, commercial. (5+ Years’ Experience)
- Experience of dealing with demanding stakeholders and being the authoritative figure for all matters concerning a projects status and progress
- Experienced senior scrum master (5+ Years’ experience)
- Experience of transformation and building high performance self-organising teams
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (definition of done, definition of ready, user stories, epics automated testing, backlog refinement….)
- Confident in the use of Jira and Confluence
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Excellent drive, in terms of building and sustaining predictable delivery
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Sufficient technical knowledge and understanding of software and SDLC to have credibility with the team and across the organisation. MUST have engineers mind to see how whole system works
- Experienced with CICD
Delivery Manager - Benefits:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market-leading Fintech business
- Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
- Family-friendly enhanced benefits/policies
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
- Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
During the recruitment process we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
To submit your CV for this exciting Delivery Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now