Please check your email .
Project Coordinator - IT Services - Oxfordshire (hybrid working)
Up to £30k
Please note: all potential candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance
Our client, a well-establish and reputable managed service provider is seeking a Project Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis. They provide a wealth of different technical services, predominately to government and defence clients. They offer excellent career progression prospects and embrace further learning and development; this is a long term opportunity where you'll be given genuine opportunity to develop your skill set.
In this varied role, you'll be working alongside the Project Management team supporting a wide range of tasks to support the delivery of projects and service delivery to their clients. They are seeking someone that is a great organiser with a passion for project and service delivery, an interest in the IT services industry would also certainly be advantageous. No two days are the same, one morning you may be planning service builds with engineers and the next you may be arranging training for customers on new equipment.
- Assist in the coordination of projects in line with Prince 2 based procedures
- Reporting on project progress/updates to Project Managers, customers, management and wider areas on the business when required
- Organising resources to ensure tasks are completed on time/in line with SLAs
- Update documentation such as PIDs, project plans and work packages
- Previous experience working within an IT or business environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic knowledge of IT concepts such as servers, applications, cloud computing would be beneficial
- Possess excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage a busy/changing workload
- Prince 2 or ITIL certification would be highly advantageous
Offering up to £30k plus numerous other benefits including 24 days holiday (plus bank), discretionary bonuses, private health benefits and excellent training/further learning opportunities.
WFH: Initially required onsite full time then ability to WFH 2-3 days per week
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30
Travel: Some travel to client sites may be required