Please check your email .
£45'000-£55'000 + Pension 8% + Healthcare + Holidays + Technical Progression + Hybrid remote
Horley, Surrey - Hybrid remote (2 days office / 3 days home)
Are you an SQL Server DBA and looking to become part of a high growth data centric tech company where you'll take full ownership of a brand new project from start to finish!
This opportunity would suit a skilled SQL Database Administrator looking for a business that holds endless career scope and will value you as their 'go to' SQL DBA in a new but growing team!
Established for over 30 years, our client is an industry leading business that creates data orientated software that sits with in the eco-friendly and zero emissions tech space! Growing from strength to strength, this is a business that constantly investing in new technology and most importantly understands the value in supporting its employees!
Having recently acquired an new business, they are looking for a SQL Server DBA to join a newly established team and take ownership of a brand new project which is supporting the company's transition into a new industry and onto new systems! You will be reconogniesed as their expert SQL DBA.
This is a great opportunity to world for an outstanding business that is undergoing huge success but is also contributing to the Zero emission and Eco-energy initiative.
* SQL Server DBA
* End to end project which is supporting the company's transition into a new industry and system
* Define, test and take full ownership of the project from start to finish
* Recognised as the 'go to' SQL DBA for the business (The first one in a new but growing team)
* Hybrid remote (2 days office / 3 days home)
* An experienced SQL Server Database Administrator
* Confident to be recognised as the 'go to' SQL DBA for the business
* Able to complete end to end project work (Defining through to testing)
* Happy to work hybrid remote in Horley, Surrey - (2 days office / 3 days home)