Please check your email .
Project Planning Coordinator (Fixed Term Contract)
When your groceries arrive at your door or you sign for your online parcel, one or more of our software, telematics or proof-of-purchase solutions has probably been used. Microlise produce the technology that helps to get your goods from A to B, and we’re the market leaders in the UK. Our solutions deliver value to many of the UK’s leading grocery retailers and food logistics providers as well as to household names including JCB, Eddie Stobart, Carlsberg, Waitrose, and Royal Mail.
As our new Project Planning Coordinator, you will be fundamental to our Field Engineering and Programme Management teams to support the needs of our global customer base. By processing orders, scheduling engineers and ensuring that administrative tasks are completed, you will play a key part of the puzzle in supporting our customers and the overall Microlise journey.
This is a fixed term role, for up to 12 months so we’re looking for someone who can really hit the ground running, whist providing that all important support! Are you result and target driven individual with demonstrable experience in a customer facing and/or administrative role? Can you confidently build and maintain robust professional relationships using your outstanding communication skills? Yes? We’d love to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
* Collaborate and communicate with other departments and individuals as required to progress orders, installations and service tasks
* Ensure internal business systems are continually kept up to date with accurate information
* Take full accountability for the complete order delivery process and complete scheduling process from start to finish, within the agreed service level agreement (SLA)
* Ensure all work scheduled for our Field Engineers meets the agreed working parameters and considers any temporary or permanent reasonable adjustments
* Guarantee all known reasonable adjustments are always kept confidential and data protection compliance is adhered to
* Escalate appropriately any issues or risks having significant impact on invoicing or SLA
* Take ownership and resolve any issues or escalations related to orders, projects or engineer scheduling
* Utilise expertise to aid successful delivery of the supply chain elements
* Ensure all customers are contacted within the agreed SLA
What we’re looking for:
* Demonstrable experience in a customer focused role, with strong organisational and administration skills
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and able to build first-rate working relationships, both internally and externally with customers
* Target driven, with previous experience working to deadlines and service level agreements
* Proficient in the use of MS Office, particularly Word and Excel
* Calm under pressure and can handle fast paced environments
* Highly self-motivated, adaptable to change and able to prioritise tasks effectively
* Previous experience in an order processing and/or scheduling role would be highly advantageous
Proudly Midlands-based, Microlise has been operating for over thirty years, and recently became a Publicly Listed Company with shares trading on the London Stock Exchange. Our growing business is guided by our culture which drives the way we behave, the way we work, the way we connect with our customers, and the way we support and develop our people.
* Full support and training to ensure you are well equipped to succeed in your role
* Great Place to Work certified – We have been recognised by the global authority on workplace culture, so come be a part of our success!
* Private medical insurance with Vitality Health including rewards for members such as: Free Amazon Prime, Apple Watch, discounted gym membership and many more!
* 25 days holiday, excluding bank holidays, increasing with service
* Invested in employee health and well-being with over 20 mental health first aiders in the business
* Employee Assistance Programmes
* Free Costco membership, 20% off EE mobile and line rental, and other local discounts
* Great staff extras: Easter eggs, yearly BBQ, Christmas gifts and annual staff awards
* Free Microlise Cresswell Racing Tickets, support British Superbikes
* Executive Box at Motorpoint Arena Nottingham
For successful candidates, interviews will take place whilst the advert is still live; so don’t delay getting your application in!
Whilst we make every effort to directly source candidates for our live roles, we do have a very small preferred supplier list on the occasion we may require additional support. We therefore do not accept speculative CVs and/or cold calls to our Recruitment Team or Hiring Managers