Please check your email .
Stratospherec are happy to be partnering with an established Electrical Manufacturing company based in Northamptonshire who are looking for a Senior and Mid-Level Developer to join their growing Development Team.
You will be responsible for maintaining, improving, and further developing the company e-commerce websites and supporting systems. You will work as part of a growing team, cooperating closely with other departments within the company to achieve deliverables.
What your day-to-day activities will look like:
• Working with C# to complete tasks / projects
• Development of HTML, CSS and JS across the group’s websites
• Improvements, updates and adding new features to websites
• Identifying issues and improvements
• Working with the E-Commerce and Marketing teams to deliver features, improvements and content.
• SEO improvements, investigation and implementation
• Aid with the growth of the websites
• Identify issues and make suggestions for future improvements
• Working as part of a team to deliver projects and feature requests in a timely manner
What you’ll bring to the role:
• You have a good knowledge of responsive web design
• High degree of accuracy applied to workload
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Adaptable to meet the business requirements
• Ability to challenge and propose alternatives
You will work with a wide range of technologies in this role, and will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge in the following areas:
• Building websites using Bootstrap
• Using Git version control
• SQL, including using Postgres and MSSQL
• Redis memory caches
• Solr search engine
• AWS hosting services
• Organisational tools such as ClickUp
• Web APIs
If this role sounds of interest, please apply with your CV and we will be in contact if you appear to be a good fit for the role