Please check your email .
DevOps Release Manager
Horsham, West Sussex
DevOps Release Manager needed for a leading organisation based in Horsham, West Sussex, who are looking to employ an experienced DevOps Release Manager with an in-depth knowledge and experience in the setup, design, packaging, testing, and deployment within a Microsoft DevOps Microsoft IIS and Microsoft SQL environments
Salary for DevOps Release Manager:
* Salary: c£55,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Pension Plan
* Life assurance
* Hybrid working after first 3 months
Some of the main duties of the DevOps Release Manager will include:
* The Release Manager oversees and manages the packaging and delivery of software releases to production environments. This includes monitoring the release process through the development pipeline, assuring quality standards are consistently met at each stage and coordinates releases within the product portfolio.
* The Release Manager will also oversee the adherence to deployment windows and release timeframes, facilitate the appropriate communication channels among software delivery roles and with stakeholders, and continuously improve release management practices.
* Collaborate with business and IT stakeholders to ensure smooth and reliable delivery of software and systems to fulfil business objectives, support business processes, and ensure business continuity.
* Deploy new applications and enhancements to existing applications, software, and operating systems.
In order to be the successful DevOps Release Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Proven experience in the setup, design, packaging, testing, and deployment within a Microsoft DevOps Microsoft IIS and Microsoft SQL environments
* Proven experience with release management, environment management, and portfolio and program management best practices.
* Working knowledge of current release and deployment standards.
* Excellent software troubleshooting experience.
* Competence with testing, flowchart and data mapping tools and procedures.
* Excellent understanding of the organisation's goals and objectives.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a DevOps Release Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.