Please check your email .
Job DescriptionTo perform the duty of a Consultant for the Sage X3 suite of modules, in the areas of finance, manufacturing, and distribution business processes and practices.
Qualifications & experience required:
* Strong knowledge in finance, manufacturing and distribution business processes and practices
* At least 3-5 years of Professional Work Experience in Sage X3, as a Consultant
* A self-driven and ambitious individual that can demonstrate the ability to perform tasks with quality and in a timely manner with a minimum of supervision
* Develop confidence through interaction with clients and colleagues
* Earns respect of our clients through demonstration of adaptability, tact, commitment, resourcefulness, and proactive communications
* Acts with integrity and has a track record of excellent problem-solving skills
* Degree-level education
* Certification in Sage X3 systems is an advantage.
Key ResponsibilitiesKey Responsibilities:
* To provide an elevated level of consulting and implementation services at client sites. Responsible for the optimal set-up and training in the products for each client and maximize consulting revenue whilst maintaining an elevated
level of customer satisfaction
* To deliver project-based consulting activities, through the entire project lifecycle, on ad-hoc and medium to long-term engagements
* To be responsible for problem identification, software specification and/or design, implementation, documentation, testing, client training and solution deployment adhering to Sage's Methodology
* To interact with company and client managers on cost/schedule monitoring
* To comply with financial responsibilities which include project cost estimating, proposal generation and invoicing
* To participate in sales and proposal presentations if required
* To be responsible for achieving defined utilization and revenue goals
* To identify additional product/services opportunities in the customer's organization
* After the initial 'introduction period' the position provides the individual with the opportunity to work actively in implementation projects from start to finish
* You will be expected to work independently at clients, but sometimes within a team environment