Please check your email .
Role: ServiceNow CSDM Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Barnwood, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
Ready to utilize your understanding of Class models of CI in ServiceNow?
Do you have a strong understanding of configurations management?
Make a meaningful impact as an ServiceNow CSDM Developer.
Careers at TCS: It means more
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We don’t just help businesses to transform through technology. We support them in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve - our clients include some of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. For you, it means more to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation.
· Shape the future of TCS.
· Can work with a diverse team.
· Build strong relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
· Lead a CSDM Implementation in ServiceNow for a large customer.
· Understand and consult the team with best practices to model services.
· Utilise your expertise to model multiple services and associated components.
· Deliver unified processes for service onboarding and service lifecycle management.
· Create and gather technical documentations in agile tools to establish a standardised process for the team members to follow.
· Hands on experience managing CI lifecycle in ServiceNow.
· Understanding of Service Architecture and how applications services, technology services, and business services can be modelled under a unified data model.
· High-level understanding of Service Mapping using ServiceNow and how application components can be mapped against a service.
· Understanding of technology portfolio management and associated components.
· Up to date knowledge with Agile Architecture using SAFe 5.0 and ITIL processes.
· Extensive experience in architecting enterprise services.
Good to have:
* Service Introduction and Service Design knowledge.
* CSDM implementation experience with other customer.
Rewards & Benefits
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’.
You’ll find a welcoming culture and many internal volunteering and social networks to join. Our diversity, inclusion and social activities include LGBTQ+ and mental health networks, as well as health and wellness initiatives and sports events (we even sponsor the London Marathon).
TCS celebrates inclusion without exception. We are open to all and treat applications equally, regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, or beliefs.
If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application, or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us with the subject line: “Disability Accommodation Request”.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually on the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days, then it should be deemed unsuccessful on this occasion.
Join us and do more of what matters. Apply online now