As an experienced Software Engineer, you will work in a dynamic, agile team to enhance, build, and deliver trusted market-leading technology products in a secure, stable, and scalable way. Depending on the team that you join, you could be developing mobile features that give our customers and clients more control over how they bank with us, strategizing on how big data can make our trading systems quicker, creating the next innovation in payments for merchants, or supporting the integration of our private and public cloud platforms. Your Role and Responsibilities
- Design, write, comment and unit test code to confirm software modules are of the highest quality
- Build Microservices that will run on the bank's internal cloud and the public cloud platform
- Participate in scrum team stand-ups, code reviews and other ceremonies, contribute to task completion and blocker resolution within your team
- Write test cases, leverage unit and integration testing, develop functionality and automation
- Maintain technical acumen by pursuing formal and informal learning opportunities about technology, JPMorgan Chase products, and financial services
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities, to improve delivery flow across product and technology
- Hands-on practical experience in system design, application development, testing and operational stability
- Experience in developing, debugging and maintaining code in an enterprise environment with one or more modern programming languages and database querying languages
- Familiarity with modern front-end technologies
- Overall knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies such as CI/CD, Applicant Resiliency and Security
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.