We're ASOS. We blend our flair for fashion with our love of cutting- edge technology, but more importantly were interested in how we can bring the best out of you.
We exist to give people the confidence to be whoever they want to be, and that goes for our people too. At ASOS, you're free to be your true self without judgment, and channel your creativity into a platform used by millions. Job Description
You'll be working within the Delivery and Returns Platform, aligned to a dedicated agile team across projects with stakeholders, responsible for requirements elicitation and carrier integrations, along with defining innovative and friction-free tech solutions that enable ASOS to provide first-class delivery propositions to our global customer base.
We've got a mixture of large, exciting projects and space to innovate within the Platform that are critical to the commercial success of ASOS, and you have a real opportunity to shape your team's strategy.
Not only do we encourage everyone to \"look through our customer's eyes\", exploring ways to improve the general customer experience, but we also treat quality as a first-class citizen, looking for ways to improve how we work and deliver. You'll get to
QualificationsWe'd like to meet someone with
- Define, prioritise, and manage the team's development backlogs with an agile mindset.
- Collaborate with third party systems providers and in-house agile development teams across entire project and product lifecycles
- Elicit, understand, document, and prioritise business requirements and turn them into accurate user stories that the development teams you work with to deliver
- Organise, direct, and participate in ceremonies such as, refinement, team stand ups, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and product demonstrations.
- Ensure all functional changes have accompanying non-functional requirements clearly defined
- Review feedback on user stories delivered, demonstrating product deliverables, and sharing your team's success stories
- Working with stakeholders across the entire business to analyse and document future proposals
- Work closely with the Platform Lead, Solution Architect, Lead Engineer, and development team to create a fantastic and collaborative working environment
- Review the business assumptions on incoming requests so that the requirements and delivered solutions meet both current and future needs
Additional InformationWhat's in it for you?
- Experience as a Business Analyst within Technology
- Familiarity with backend development teams
- Business process modelling (preferably BPMN) skills
- The ability to understand complex business flows and how changes can impact these
- Understanding of the agile project lifecycle from initiation through to benefits realisation
- Appreciation of the business context you're working in, considering all perspectives, and being clear on the 'why'
- Previous involvement on large scale cross functional change, working closely across multiple technology teams and with third parties
- Knowledge of System Integrations and APIs
- Knowledge of e-commerce and supply chain processes, and an understanding of retail processes would be beneficial
- Employee discount (hello ASOS discount!)
- ASOS Develops (personal development opportunities across the business)
- Employee sample sales
- Access to a huge range of LinkedIn learning materials
- 25 days paid annual leave + an extra day for your birthday
- Discretionary performance related bonus scheme
- Private medical care scheme
- Flexible benefits allowance - which you can choose to take as extra cash, or use towards other benefits
We want our people to be whoever they want to be. That's why we're committed to creating a truly inclusive culture at ASOS, but how are we doing it?
\nWe're proud members of Inclusive Companies, are Disability Confident Committed and have signed the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter. We've also recently been placed 8th in the Inclusive Top 50 Companies Employer List too.
We have several employee networks that operate as safe spaces, to help support and celebrate our people - find out more here .
Do you need any reasonable adjustments? Our recruitment team will be happy to support you in the best way possible if you feel comfortable raising this. It's also our policy to interview all candidates with a disability who meet the minimum requirements for roles they have applied to.
If you have any questions about the policies we have in place to support our employees (e.g. our parental leave approach), just let our Talent team know.