Equiniti is a leading international provider of shareholder, pension, remediation, and credit technology. With over 6000 employees, it supports 37 million people in 120 countries.
EQ's vision is to be the leading global share registrar, offering complementary services to its client base and our values set the core foundations to our success. We are TRUSTED
to deliver on our commitments, COMMERCIAL
in building long term value, COLLABORATIVE
in our approach and we IMPROVE
by continually enhancing our skills and services. There has never been a better time to join EQ.Role Summary
Undertake an analysis of pension requirements from an outline of user requirements, or from a more detailed feasibility study. Agree the scope of work when undertaking a pension's analysis task and to provide accurate estimates to the relevant Project Manager for the work to be included.
Analyse Clients Pension Scheme data and establish data cleanse specifications
Become a specialist in the suite of Pension products, including Workbench, Workflows and Task.
Continuously develop a professional, technical and commercially aware approach.Department Information
The Paymaster NHS Team based in Fleetwood is responsible for software development and maintenance of the EQ software products provided to NHSBSA. The local team is responsible for the full software delivery lifecycle - Planning, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance.
The NHS Pension Scheme is one of the largest in Europe and makes full use of the automation Compendia and our other systems provide. These include: Member and Employer self service offerings, back office administration for Active and Pensioner members plus full payroll services for members in receipt of a pension.
NHSBSA are a demanding client and we have a strong pipeline of project work. In order to support demand, we are recruiting for positions on the Analysis and Testing Teams.Core Duties/Responsibilities
The successful Analyst candidate will be responsible for the following:
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Undertake analysis on new pensions projects and/or enhancements to existing projects
- Analyse changes and enhancements to client's pension schemes by taking a view of their impact on the company's software as installed for the client.
- Produce user and pension systems documentation as required and agreed. Where adherence to a client's standards and procedures is determined within the contractual terms of a project, to ensure that documentation is produced, approved and issued in accordance with those requirements.
- Provide support to the administration teams and clients. Perform analysis on client queries and provide solutions according to support procedures.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
What We Offer
- Microsoft office - Word / Excel - competences
- Educated to degree standard preferred but not essential
- Be approachable and responsive to colleagues and Clients and have an open-minded and constructive approach to problem solving
- Demonstrate effective and probing appraisal of situations. To consult with relevant parties in resolving issues
- Be self-motivated, demonstrating tenacity and objectivity in problem solving to get the job done effectively
- Save For Your Future - Equiniti Pension Plan; Equiniti matches your pension contributions up to 10%
- All Employee Long Term Incentive Plan (LTIP) - Gives all EQ Colleagues the opportunity to benefit if the current owners successfully sell the company for a profit.
- Health and Wellbeing - Employee Assistance Programme: counselling, legal & wellbeing support for colleagues and their households. Life assurance cover at 4x salary with the ability to purchase enhance cover.
- Employee discounts - Discounts and cashback at your favourite high street stores through our EQ Wins Platform.
- Flexible Benefits - The ability to purchase a wide variety of benefits through our flex plan; gadgets, travel insurance, will writing, holiday trading and more.
- Time Off - Typically 28 days holiday + bank holidays. 2 volunteer days to get involved with a charity of your choosing.
- Winning together - Equiniti ICON award vouchers; recognising the individuals going above and beyond to help the business succeed.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please note any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening checks. These consist of 5 year activity & GAP verification, DBS or Access NI, Credit, Sanctions & CIFAS checks.