At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we've been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world's biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You'll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That's us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today's exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It's You & Western Digital. Together, we're the next BIG thing in data.Job Description
- Implementing and operating leading practices in access controls and security processes for Oracle ERP and other ecosystems, whilst acting as an Oracle security subject matter expert
- Deploying Security solutions that meet business needs while ensuring compliance with global policies, standards, and SOX controls
- Aligning ERP Application Technical/Functional/Support teams, Business users, Risk, Compliance and Audit groups to ensure the sustainability of security architecture, ensure compliance with security policies, processes, and procedures Oracle ERP Applications
- Identifying broader Cyber Risk implications related to Oracle ERP's and take initiative to communicate, interact, and coordinate with business and technology teams to ensure that such considerations are addressed
- Communicating project progress to project managers and leads. Use subject matter expertise to articulate high-level technical status and explain technical issues or risks to business and technical stakeholders.
- Being the Oracle ERP Application Security and Segregation of Duties subject matter expert and providing proactive problem-solving capabilities; develops and evaluates options and implements solutions
- Develop, lead and coordinate communications and relationships across multiple IT and business teams.
- Support and resolve day-to-day business issues within given SLA's and look for proactive solutions for repetitive issues.
- Managing development environments and coordinating refresh and post refresh activities.
• Over 5+ years of considerable hands-on experience implementing and maintaining Oracle application security concepts and strategies (controls, design of responsibilities, data and reporting security) and security administration
• Have extensive experience with SOX compliance that demonstrates experience developing, improving internal controls, and making recommendations to optimize security roles to avoid SOD violations
• Be proficient with GRC tools related to access controls and monitoring, SOX mitigation and remediation
• Have demonstrable experience in collaborating with a global team, executing large scale projects, in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Have Comprehensive knowledge of Oracle ERP Suite Security and Basic Functional knowledge of Oracle ERP modules.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Ability to cross-skill and be flexible and work independently during the need of the hour.
• Experience in managing business stakeholders and leading a global distributed team. Engage effectively with Other IT and business managers.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with an excellent work ethic.
• Any certifications in oracle cloud ERP would be a plus.
• Understanding of SQL/PLSQL would be a plus.
• Experience in any of BIG-4 companies would be a plus.Additional Information
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at email@example.com to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.