At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Description
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a/an Java Full Stack Developer- IT
located in Chennai.What a typical day looks like:
- 360 Degree business analytical capabilities to understand technical as well as business functions as well.
- Full stack Developer for Web Applications and should be able to apply logical thinking in providing solutions
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- Should be well versed with Project Life cycle and should be able to work along with multiple teams to complete deliveries
- Should be able to understand requirements and should be able to create and work on technical tasks in building the same
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- 1 - 2 years of experience working as a full stack java developer
- 1+ years of web development with AngularJS
- Experience or familiarity with technologies such as WSDL, REST and/or SOAP web services, XML, JBoss, Adobe CQ5 DAM, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Hibernate, Spring.
- Experience or familiarity with Oracle DB and SQL
- Must have hands on experience with Weblogic 11g/12c
- Strong knowledge and experience on Core Java, J2EE
- Candidate should be able to write advanced SQL queries and procedures
- Ability to work in a professional manner, be flexible, and handle interactions with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate ability to communicate well with other members of the team and with non-technical end users
- Self-directed, organized, and motivated Good written and verbal communications skills are required.
Flex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.