HARMAN's engineers and designers are creative, purposeful and agile. As part of this team, you'll combine your technical expertise with innovative ideas to help drive cutting-edge solutions in the car, enterprise and connected ecosystem. Every day, you will push the boundaries of creative design, and HARMAN is committed to providing you with the opportunities, innovative technologies and resources to build a successful career.
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you'll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do everyday.
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Build Release & Integration
• Proficient in Android build system
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in Jenkins with CI/CD pipeline.
• Should have good understanding of code & proficient in Build Failure Analysis.
• Must have hands on experience on Integration of Gerrit with JENKINS
• Proficient in scripting languages like shell/python, etc
• Must have working Experience on different SCM like GIT, Gerrit, Bit-Bucket etc
• Good to have experience working/integrating different static code analysis tools like Code Sonar, LRDA
• Experience in Cross compilation (Makefile)
• Good to have knowledge on Unit test integration using GTEST
• Knowledge on Jenkins Pipeline
• Good to have knowledge on Dockerization, Ansible, Django (not mandatory)
• Responsible for user story grooming, managing requirements, Sprint planning, tracking the progress, change requests and bringing the story to closure.
• Work with the Functional Owner/Feature Manager/Technical Project Manager of cloned project to identify the changes required in customer project.
• Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate requirements to different stakeholders.
• Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
• Ensure quality of deliverables from different stake holders on stipulated time.
• Share the responsibility with other Functional Owner/ Feature Manager/Technical Project Manager for cross functional features.
• Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet quality and customer goals.
• Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management.
• Work collaboratively with all remote development teams to ensure that the stakeholder needs are met.
• Find and work to remove project roadblocks
• Participate in project meetings for status update.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)