Our world is transforming, and PTC is leading the way. Our software brings the physical and digital worlds together, enabling companies to improve operations, create better products, and empower people in all aspects of their business.
Our people make all the difference in our success. Today, we are a global team of nearly 7,000 and our main objective is to create opportunities for our team members to explore, learn, and grow - all while seeing their ideas come to life and celebrating the differences that make us who we are and the work we do possible. Your Role:
You would get a chance to leverage your Quality Assurance, Programming, and automation skills while working on PTC products built on cutting-edge technologies. You would be working with a team of talented and committed software technologists who aim at delivering high-quality products to PTC customers in the PLM space.
You would be involved in Software Quality Assurance activities like:
Your Impact :
- Understanding customer requirements
- Test planning and execution
- Development of automated scripts, failure analysis, and fixing
- Problem Solving
- Collaborating with Developers and Product Owners
- Learning and Development
You will be playing important role in ensuring high-quality standards for Windchill. These jobs exist to continue the high-quality and high performance of PTC's PLM Product.Your Team :
You will be part of the Quality Assurance team which is responsible for testing PLM Windchill located in Pune.Your Day-to-Day:
- Collaborate with Developers, QA Lead, Product Managers, and other QA teams and deliver product releases
- Provide feedback to the team on product quality, call out risks/issues
- Derive scope of system testing by understanding the requirements and acceptance criteria
- Write and maintain Automated tests using JMeter for Performance testing
- Deployment of Server setup maintaining
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent programming skills in JAVA
- Hands-on experience to work on automation tools like Selenium, JMeter• Good Technical Learning Abilities
- Good understanding of software applications in Client-Server architecture.
- Should have experience in deploying / configuring such applications•
- Experience working on Databases like Oracle & MS-SQL
- Experience working on Web Application servers
- Experience working on Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Shell, Python, Perl
Life at PTC is about more than working with today's most cutting-edge technologies to transform the physical world. It's about showing up as you are and working alongside some of today's most talented industry leaders to transform the world around you.
If you share our passion for problem-solving through innovation, you'll likely become just as passionate about the PTC experience as we are. Are you ready to explore your next career move with us?