Company DescriptionWe Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation agency, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger of Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.Job Description
- Be a mentor and a coach for other colleagues;
- Translate User Stories, Requirement and/or technical specifications into test cases;
- Execute test scenarios previously created;
- Design and develop Salesforce test automation solutions that meet the business needs;
- Report bugs and errors to development team;
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Working experience (5+ years in Salesforce Test Automation );
- Adaptability, we are looking for someone that can shift between projects;
- Effective team player with ability to build strong working relationships and motivate others;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Italian and English;
- knowledge of programming languages;
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies;
- Good Problem solving and root cause identification skills;
- Good understanding of testing tools.
It is a plus:
- TOEFL certification
- ISTQB Foundation and Test Automation Engineer
- Agile certified or has worked at least 1+ years in an agile project
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Working knowledge of Selenium, or similar
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we'll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other's expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!