CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world's largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers' needs - and it's our people who make the difference.Job Description
As a Tech Lead you will participate in the design of architectures of complex systems mainly in huge banking environments, integrating our omnichannel banking product within existing systems where possible and helping our brand customers to drive their strategy to the latest IT trends.
Latest but not least, as a Tech Lead you will be responsible of managing a team of BE developers and act as the main interface with project managers and technical members of clients' teams.QualificationsNon-functional skills
- Strong leadership and experience of 2 years in managing qualified teams
- Passionate about exploring the wide spectrum of technologies
- Good level of spoken and written English to communicate in an international environment with customers
- Work collaboratively in a team and be willing to mentor and help teammates
- Identify and communicate risks before implementing the solution
- Security first because security is a must for our customers.
Would be a plus ... Any kind of knowledge or experience with
- Very good knowledge of Java 8 and JEE
- Extensive experience with Spring Framework 4 or 5 and some of its basic subprojects such as Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data, or Spring MVC
- Extensive experience in Web Services SOAP and REST
- Good knowledge of JPA and Hibernate
- Familiar with testing frameworks JUnit
- Experience in message brokers like Active MQ, IBM MQ
- Other technologies JBPM, Spring Integration, Camel, Spring Batch
- Definition and implementation of technical solutions in the field of Java technologies.
- Tools: Jenkins, Maven, GIT
- BS in Computer Science / Technical engineer
- More than 5 years of experience
- Fluent in English and willing to travel occasionally
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- Experience in microservices and containers-based architectures (Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free Friday afternoons
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Remote days per week
- Private & Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Exclusive Employees discounts
- Free coffee
- English courses
- Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you.
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement and location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral. Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.Videos To Watch