The vente-privee group
has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Being an iOS engineer in Veepee means :
- To be a part of a distributed fully agile team of 8-10 engineers;
- To support and improve the quality of the iOS application, adding new features to it in order to perfect users' experience, creating special additional tools for developers;
- To contribute to the iOS community.Responsibilities
- Developing modules in Swift that would be integrated to the app directly with the help of our Core team;
- Handling the main migration project; granting the evolution and updating to new technologies;
- Leveraging modular architecture to maximize the velocity of developing new features;
- Focusing mainly on new features' development, as the Core team is ensuring solid CI setup and automation of various processes;
- Participating in code reviews, pair programming sessions, release trains - and many-many other fancy things we use on a daily basis.
What we offer
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Swift;
- Hands on with RXSwift, as well as Viper and UIKit;
- Fluency with modular architecture;
- Ability to apply SOLID principles in practice; understanding of GitFlow;
- Efficient usage and experience with HTTP-based Rest APIs;
- Desirable: Good understanding of MVVM architecture. Experience with unit testing;
- + Open source contributions;
- Team player / familiarised working in team on large tech projects;
- Ability to adapt to an existing codebase;
- Experience with Coordinator pattern;
- You have strong verbal and written English language skills.
WHO WE ARE vpTech
- Dynamic and creative environment within international teams.
- Open to the full remote! For those who want to go to the office more often are also welcome !
- Flexible working hours to fit around your life.
- Private health insurance and support tools and activities for your wellbeing.
- The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform.
- Growth opportunities through our mobility process, we have more than 60 tech products!
- The participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally.
- Work from home additional allowance.
- 22 mandatory annual leave days; 5 extra days of holidays.
- 6h shift on Fridays, all year round + free afternoon on your birthday.
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- Veepee employee discounts and free shipping.
- Free daily fruit; coffee and tea available.
is a part of Veepee and one of the biggest tech communities in Europe with more than 800 IT collaborators.
, through Lyon
, Tel Aviv
, Nice, Amsterdam,
, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you'll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don't you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https://careers.veepee.com/vptech/