NielsenIQ's Product Leadership team develops and drives the product strategy for NielsenIQ's vast consumer data. Whether it be panel and retail measurement, our "Connected" technology platform or our suite of client applications, NielsenIQ's Product Leadership team defines the market opportunities that shape the products our clients use to make strategic business decisions.Job Description
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be designing and developing of applications using C# and Net framework for our Merchandising Solutions (Spaceman & my.spaceman). Participate in the modernization of current processes, cloud developments, IA, ML In some situations, it would help Sales and Delivery teams with the standardization, customization and implementation of our Space solutions.What you'll do
QualificationsWe're looking for people who have
- Write code to develop scalable, flexible and user-friendly applications across the full stack of technologies.
- Develop secure and highly performant services and APIs.
- Evaluate technologies we can leverage, including open-source frameworks, libraries, and tools.
- Ensure the maintainability and quality of code.
- Developed the middle tier business logic components using .net framework that interact with the database and processes all the data for the presentation layer to display and also involved in various phases of database design like Logical and Physical layers.
- Support the Nielsen sales team and delivery team with your technical competence.
- Build up a strong partnership with the defined customers and inspire the customers, in accordance with the contractual agreements.
- Works with colleagues in the delivery team to provide a professional clear response to all clients.
- Involve in global expert groups with your expertise and make your contribution.
- Contributes to an ethical, positive, and productive corporate culture, to drive our business growth in the coming 3 years.
Additional InformationAbout NIQ
- 2 or + years of software development experience.
- Strong knowledge and working experience on C#.Net, SQL Server, Python- key ones.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and designing for performance, scalability and availability.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field will be appreciated but not required.
- Experience developing class libraries and stored procedures.
- Experience in designing and building multithreaded distributed systems.
- Experience in agile software development practices and DevOps.
- Ability to share knowledge and experience with others.
- Ability to identify, handle or escalate critical client concerns.
NIQ, the world's leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
Want to keep up with our latest updates? Follow us on: LinkedIn / Instagram / Twitter / FacebookOur commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.