The job position is in the scope of the Eurofighter's Training Simulator, which is training the pilots of one of the world's most advanced fighter jets. This simulator includes latest improvements that have been enhancing the capabilities of the fighter.
As part of the simulation team located in Getafe, you will be working in an international group with continuous contact with our German colleagues.
This position includes the following tasks:
- Derive system requirements from operational requirements for latest simulator functionalities.
- Update existing simulation models representing aircraft equipment.
- Implement software models (C++ and ADA)
- Create and perform unit/system/acceptance tests of the software (C++ / Python)
- Perform integration testing
- Manage suppliers
- Develop tools for our test & simulation systems (e.g. Code / ICD Generators)
- Coordinate the development with our international partners and customers
-Write documents according to the existing company processes. Required Skills
- Experience in the Eurofighter program would be beneficial
- General Avionics knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in software design & testing
- Experience in procedural and object orientated programming
- Experience in unit, system testing and software integration
- Experience writing documentation in English according to the SW life cycle processes.
- Very good knowledge of tools / technologies:
- C++, Ada 95, QML, OpenGL
- Scripting languages (Bash, Python, Powershell)
- Linux: advance level is mandatory.
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (Jenkins) would be beneficial
- 3rd generation of software version control Systems (Git)
- Communication Protocols & Frameworks (TCP/IP, RS422, 1553, ...)
- Experience in the simulation domain (avionics, rehostings, visual systems) would be beneficial
- Proactivity is key
- Capability to work independently
- Analytical structured thinking
- Very good English written and spoken
- Availability to travel occasionally is mandatory (mainly within the EU). Average of 1 week each two months.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.Company:
Airbus Defence and Space SAUContract Type:
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinidoExperience Level:
Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / ProfesionalJob Family:
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to email@example.com .
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.