A leading financial services organisation is currently searching for Business Analyst with experience in process mapping or customer focused regulations on a 6 month contract basis.
The day rate will be £600 - 650 Umbrella per day, with their working policy being hybrid, with two day of the week being out of their Glasgow offices. There is flex on the rate if you have consumer duty experience in a BA capacity. Responsibilities for the role are;
- Must have experience with processing mapping, data mapping or a customer focused regulations
- Must have worked extensively on process mapping for organisations.
- You will be able to look an organisations current situation, design compliant solutions where they aren't compliant. Then go onto implement the new processes and solutions
- There will also be the need to create and support on a new a control framework around process management as the firm needs more structure in this area.
- The role is there support a company looking to become more established in the governance, processes and frameworks.
There is no job spec at the moment, just the notes above from speaking with them. However, the budget has been signed off for this opening.
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV or your Linkedin, and I will reach out if your profile matches the client requirements.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales