Own the development of strategic solutions to grow our People Analytics Data Solution (the "People Analytics Engine") through being a key interface between the People Analytics team and the People Directorate and wider Business!What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Translate business objectives/questions into data solutions and drive the narrative/storyline from the analytical outputs delivered !
- Design, build, operate and evolve our People Analytics Engine that brings together real-time and batch data pipelines from diverse sources, predominantly focussed on People and Finance data
- Contribute to the development of new data pipelines, ensuring agreed requirements and standards are met whilst being uncompromising when it comes to ensuring existing services continue to operate optimally across the end-to-end delivery chair
- Mentor the wider People Analytics team.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimising data delivery, and evolving current solutions whilst ensuring continuity of service.
- Develop a cohesive solution for the Strategic Workforce & People Analytics team members allowing for the rapid development and validation of models/hypothesis keeping us as an innovative industry leader.
- Collaborate and guide People data consumers on tooling, process, and platform related queries.
- Knowledgeable in business strategy and the drivers of organisational performance (both people drivers of performance and financial literacy)
- Strong analytical reasoning: identify workforce insights and develop hypotheses; recommend the data and analytical products to meet these requirements
- Experience in working cross-functionally and within a group structure
- Has developed, maintained and manged senior member relationships at all levels
- Impact and influence: ability to build the case for change, drawing on data and analytical techniques where appropriate, and influencing senior partners
Our HR team is all about making Sky a great place to work that's both fair and inclusive for our people. We do OUR best to help everyone be at THEIR best. From hiring fantastic people to offering great benefits, from supporting learning and careers to making sure everyone gets paid on time - it all makes a difference. We want our people to have everything they need to design fantastic products, create amazing TV, deliver the best customer service and much, much, more.The Rewards:
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky
. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
How you'll work:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.Your office base:Osterley:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.Inclusion:
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky, we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.