Are you a QA Analyst looking for a move to a company with purpose? Would you relish playing a key role in developing a digital health platform that will provide self-care solutions to help millions of people worldwide? Are you passionate about working with tech to solve health challenges? Great, keep reading... About us
At Healthily, we believe everyone should have the information they need to look after their health. Over six years ago, we brought together doctors, data-scientists and digital experts to create a new type of digital health platform. One where anyone in the world could find personalised, medically-approved guidance, tools and support to help them feel better and stay healthy.
Millions of downloads later, we're the first mobile app approved as a class 1 medical device and are on the way to our goal: helping one billion people find their health.
Healthily has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we love working with people who are curious, inventive, and are constantly seeking to learn and improve. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and above all, collaborative. What you will be doing
Reporting into the Head of QA, you will be responsible for quality checking Healthily's digital products (web, mobile and smart symptom checker). As part of a talented QA team, you will ensure high standards are met at all stages from development right through to production and delivery.
Day to day, duties will include, and won't be limited to:
- Taking ownership for creating, maintaining and implementing test cases and test plans
- Working closely with the engineering teams to ensure that products are error free and meet specifications
- Contributing to stand-up, planning and estimation and retrospective meetings and add value to drive successful business outcomes
- Logging and tracking defects rigorously - willing to question and challenge where required.
Skills & Abilities Essential
- Mid level experience as a QA analyst gained in previous roles such as QA Analyst, QA Engineer, Software Test Analyst, QA Tester, Web Tester, Software Test Engineer
- Experience taking ownership of and implementing tasks under direction of and with support from team leader
- Confidence working with agile methodologies - handles ambiguity and uncertainty well
- Experience testing software across multiple platforms including: mobile apps, website
- Experience of using content management systems
- Experience in working with JSON files.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team and across departments, with respect for diversity and inclusion
- Confident Jira user
- Good API testing capabilities
- Solutions-focused, uses research and data to inform decisions
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong attention to detail but also takes a bigger picture view and able to anticipate how scenarios may evolve beyond immediate priorities
- Quick learner, enjoys continuous learning and takes an interest in current and emerging industry trends
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exposure to front-end automated testing (Mobile or Web) - there will be opportunities to develop automation testing skills for the successful candidate
- Working with databases e.g. SQL.
- Integration testing, UAT.
- Some knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS.
- Some experience of version control systems (preferably Git).
- Understanding of SDLC and STLC (Software development life cycle, software testing life cycle).
- Strong knowledge of testing and development tools such as: Jira, Kanban, Confluence,Testrail, Postman
- Good domain knowledge
- Knowledge of microservices.
How to apply
- Responsible annual leave policy (no upper limit)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual allowance towards health & wellbeing, L&D or meals during day time meetings
- Remote-first working and access to a central London company office
- Access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme.
To apply, please click apply and upload a CV and cover letter outlining how your career interests, skills and experience align with the role requirements.
Healthily by Your.MD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status - and welcome all sections of our community to apply for our roles