Are you a talented Cloud Engineer with a knack for analysing and building business requirements? Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies? Are you confident at iteratively implement user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
The We're looking for software engineers to work closely with Business and in IT.
Financing Risk and Margin crew is looking for an experienced developer in Microsoft BI technologies and Microsoft Azure with the good understanding ETL data engineering for the IB wide Counterparty initiate. The initiative is looking build cross IB wide transparency of close out risk for a client with multiple products (PB,OTC,ETD,SBL,cOTC).
The candidate will work on the development of Risk reporting and analytics solutions that deliver information efficiently, with the end goal to solve technical challenges and achieve business objectives. The candidate will interact directly with Risk Managers and globally distributed IT team on a daily basis to understand the business requirement and create the reporting solutions
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we're more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be joining as a software engineer in the Risk&Margin/Counterparty Crew. We strive to deliver innovative solutions that support IB risk managers in achieving their operational goals. Technology is at the very heart of UBS. As a team of talented women and men, we have a critical role to play in building, delivering and maintaining the systems, services and infrastructure that power our business. Technology is about people and every person has a crucial role to play on the UBS Technology team.
• proven experience as a Power BI Developer with at least 5+ years of experience in BI Technologies
• perform detailed analysis of source systems and source system data and model that data in Power BI
• expertise and proven experience in development of reports, dashboards, KPI scorecards, aggregating data from multiple sources
• extracting, transforming and loading data from multiple sources into Power BI applications
• proven experience in writing/decoding logic in SQL queries, stored procedures on Oracle
• background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and SQL databases and SQL statements; good understanding in Datawarehouse Concepts like Star Schema, Snowflake Schema, Fact, Dimensions etc.
• hands on experience in Building Power BI Data Model, Dashboard & Reports using various Chart, Slicer, Pivot and Custom Visuals.
• working knowledge on Power BI Desktop and Power BI Services for automation.
• bonus - experience in Azure Data Factory and Databricks ETL build outs
UBS is the world's largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?