Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organisations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.Job Description
For our Salesforce Innovation Program we are looking for an emergent UX Design/ Strategy Lead highly skilled at developing expansive design systems for our internal and external clients at our Publicis Sapient Headquarters.
In this role, you will be responsible for strengthening our reputation as pioneers in the industry, guiding our teams to resolve problems in new ways, and taking the lead in the creation of principles that nurture innovation and sustainability in the Salesforce ecosystem and surrounding environment.
The Publicis Sapient Experience Design Capability is the bridge between business strategy and applied technology - we create meaningful, holistic experiences for our stakeholders. We are multiskilled thinkers, computational designers, environmental designers, researchers, and architects.
We are looking for an UX Design/ Strategy Lead who possesses a proactive, vibrant spirit that's eager to learn, add value, and willing to push boundaries, whilst also curious to flex their skills into new expertise.
Sounds like you? Apply now. Your Impact:
QualificationsYour Skills & Experience:
- Defining Principles based on existing Salesforce Guidelines to propose optimizations and creative approaches to systems that can drive users' needs
- Working in different Salesforce platforms like Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ and the surrounding environment with an internal and external perspective
- Creating new optimization proposals with regards to our internal stakeholders and external clients
- Initiate and run discovery, research, and data synthesis to identify critical user insights and develop hypotheses to design effective experiences
- Design detailed solutions that address clear company needs, business context, client vision and project KPIs
- Develop relationships across a project team, specifically with technical team members and software developers
- Provide production support and communicate specifications if needed
- Work autonomously plus collaboratively and iteratively - with Creatives and non-Creatives and find the right balance between details and holistic strategies
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Product Design (SaaS) experience preferred
- Data and insights analysis to determine experience success metrics & KPIs
- Ability to work with various stakeholders and to understand their needs, underlying complex processes plus initiate and run strategies accordingly
- Excellent visioning skills with standard tools e.g. figma, mural
- Deep understanding of user research and testing
- Shaping a UX Playbook
- Mapping user journeys and interactive flows
- Wireframing functionality for features and content
- Enhancing the design system, building new elements and components
- Advanced hands-on mentality and willingness to innovate
- Mentorship skills for junior team members
- Ability to work across different capabilities
- Excellent communication skills and transparent ways of working
- Fluent in English
Additional InformationWhat's in it for you?
- Tolerance for ambiguity - you go before you know, and you use speculative design to turn ambiguity into clarity, with creative and on-brand ideas
- Consultative mindset - you are structured, in your work and your words, and you propose options and preferences to guide decisions; you balance diplomacy with tenacity to gain alignment on goals
- Mind the human - you are never tired of asking 'what it will feel like' to keep the experience front and center
- Think systematically - you have excellent problem-solving skills, you ladder small decisions up to bigger objectives, and you know when to make independent decisions and when to collaborate
- Hunting measurable value - you understand what success looks like, and you know which numbers to track to proof it
- We have got you and your family covered with 25 days paid annual leave (plus bank holidays), life assurance, dental insurance, income protection, critical illness cover, private healthcare for you AND your family (pre-existing conditions included), and a pension
- We know the importance of health and wellbeing so offer you extensive retail discount offers and further reimbursement towards activities that contribute to a healthier lifestyle
- Our beautiful Turnmill office is open
- You can meet over a complimentary barista-made coffee and our teams have been busy replicating face-to-face social activities through learning languages virtually, yoga sessions, having a laugh at our online summer fairs and so much more
- We are proud to actively invest in your learning through various learning platforms
- Diversity and inclusion aren't just buzzwords. We offer an inclusive environment through our inspirational business resource groups and work with you to give back to the local community through CSR efforts
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.