Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organisations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.Job Description
The Publicis Sapient Experience Design Capability is the bridge between business strategy and applied technology - we create meaningful, holistic experiences for our clients and their customers. We are multiskilled thinkers, computational designers, environmental designers, researchers, and architects. A big part of our work is collaboration - internally, and with our clients. That collaboration thrives on a can-do attitude and an interest for working across tenures, roles, capabilities, countries and cultures.
As Working Student in UX UI Visual Design, you become a full member of our international innovation team. Your role will focus on the creation of UI elements, accessibility topics, data visualization, and brand maintenance. Besides gaining practical work experience and working on exciting tasks, you will benefit from our open corporate culture and work with colleagues from various areas.
Sounds interesting to you? Great! If you are currently studying and are looking for work for 20 hours per week, apply now.Your Impact:
- Insights into the entire creation process: From conducting research, defining user personas, user stories, flows, to wireframing (low and high fidelity) as well as testing using surveys, interviews and evaluation
- Supporting the creation of a UX playbook
- Development of UX and interaction pattern
Assisting in maintaining and developing the design systemQualificationsYour Skills & Experience:
- Studies in the realm of digital design such as Media, Graphic, Interaction, UX/UI or similar fields of study
- Confident in using Figma and working with component libraries
- Experience working with the digital workspace tool mural
- First practical experience in the digital design field
- Confident in raising your voice, regardless if it is about ideas, creative thoughts or project related concerns
- High motivation and hands-on mentality
- Team Player mindset and willingness to learn
Excellent English language skillsAdditional InformationWhat's in it for you?
- We know the importance of health and wellbeing so offer you extensive retail discount offers and further reimbursement towards activities that contribute to a healthier lifestyle
- Our beautiful Turnmill office is open
- You can meet over a complimentary barista-made coffee and our teams have been busy replicating face-to-face social activities through learning languages virtually, yoga sessions, having a laugh at our online summer fairs and so much more
- Diversity and inclusion aren't just buzzwords. We offer an inclusive environment through our inspirational business resource groups and work with you to give back to the local community through CSR efforts
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.