Technical Business Analyst - Engineering and DataSalary between £75,000 - £90,000
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Business Analyst Engineering and Data to be a part of our Technical Leadership Team.
It's a phenomenal time to join our team, we have an integrated, focused operating model to allow us to make good decisions and execute them at pace. Our newly created in-house Engineering function will ensure we continue to build out a fit-for-purpose, scalable, and secure technology platform.
This could be a fantastic opportunity for you, if you thrive in leading complex challenges, building new products and platforms amongst the backdrop of a rapidly scaling new business. We are committed to creating a culture of agility, design-thinking, and true cross-functional collaboration. And we are providing the room for new thinking, evolving architecture, and genuine rapid change capability. If you have successfully led technical process design and data modelling together with insurance-focussed business analysis, then we absolutely want to hear from you.A bit about the job:
Aviva Zero is both a new-to-market carbon-conscious motor insurance product, and a new independent technology platform in its own right. We've combined a brand new serverless, API-driven platform together with advanced data and machine learning capabilities to establish a next-gen capability that we enable a rapid acceleration in Aviva's sustainability agenda and growth objectives.
As the Technical Business Analyst for Engineering and Data, you will lead major technical analysis and design initiatives for the Aviva Zero product roadmap and will ensure appropriate execution of our architecture principles and data orchestration strategy. Skills and experience we're looking for:
What you'll get for this role:
- Solid experience as a systems and/or data business analyst, ideally experienced in building insurance products based on microservice architecture principles
- Versatile with multiple delivery methodologies, with strong cross-functional stakeholder management capabilities; able to balance desired pace of change with appropriate technical design requirements - including risk considerations
- Technologically adept and demonstrates outstanding ability to translate and broker business-level product requirements with technical solution architectures, design patterns, and data models
- Confident communicator in leading cross-functional analysis and design initiatives; considering overall product strategy alongside regulatory, information security, and legal compliance requirements
Aviva is for everyone:
- Salary between £75,000 - £90,000 depending on skills, experience, and qualifications
- Generous pension (starting level Aviva contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- Family friendly parental and carer's leave
- 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- Aviva Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
- 21 volunteering hours per year
We are inclusive and welcome everyone - we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you're in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of our people are smart working - spending around 60% of their time in our offices and 40% at home.
To find out more about working at Aviva take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you've applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we'll interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Lacey Lane Mckoy a call on 07385425912 or send an email to email@example.com