Having recently celebrated our 25th year in the IT industry, we at Version 1 continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
We are not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer, and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on our 'Strength in Balance' and is seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto "Bring Your Difference".
We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver. If you are passionate about the work you do, keen to deliver excellence, and up for a challenge to be innovative and part of the future, then we would love to meet you. Job Description
You will help define and deliver a series of diverse key projects with the team. The roles present a dynamic and challenging opportunity to an experienced Business Analyst who wants to develop a closer alignment to our customer's core business.
We are seeing unprecedented growth across several of our key practice areas. We are looking for talented individuals, who want a challenging, dynamic workplace environment with honesty & integrity, excellence and drive amongst our core values as well as a strong emphasis on our people and a work-life balance.
We are looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst for a permanent role:
- End to end project involvement from leading on workshops through to design and delivery phases.
- Perform root cause analysis of problems and work closely with business users in order to identify and translate their needs into solution designs and systems specifications.
- Produce detailed Business Requirement Specification Documents
- Stakeholder management across all levels from c-suite through to on-the-ground developers both internally and with the clients
- Support UAT during all phases of testing to ensure that the solutions are ready for release.
- Strong Business Analysis experience
- Proven track record in producing high-quality Business Requirements Documents, Business Processes Mapping and documentation skills
- Experience of reviewing Functional Specification Documents produced by peers (Peer Review) to ensure they align with Business Requirements Specification documents
- Has worked on both large scale and smaller projects and been responsible for defining and designing business solutions
- Previous experience with UML and Use Case Scenarios is an advantage.
- An understanding of technology and IT systems
- Good project management skills with the ability to plan and schedule own work and work towards tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills - be able to explain complicated processes and concepts to non-experts
- MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio & Outlook)
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!Videos To Watch