Lead Software Developer-(Python Integrator and Kubernetes)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation - everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they must understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means - trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange - discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!This is your role. What part will you play?
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- International experience with global projects and collaboration with intercultural team is preferred 7+ years in Java Microservices or java solutioning and development
- Good command of Python language minimum 4 years and must have experience in integrate with backend and front-end systems with Java services
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes solution design, configuration, troubleshooting and development
- Experience with developing and deploying web applications on the cloud with solid understanding of one or more of the following like Flask, Django and or RabbitMQ /Kafka
- Understanding of data processing and warehousing
- Experience in working with multiple databases, especially with NoSQL world
- Strong understanding/expertise in building REST APIs/ Micro services architecture
- Understanding of Webserver, Load Balancer, and deployment process / activities
- Sophisticated level knowledge of software development life cycle and software engineering process.
- Experience with DEPLOYMENT of data science and machine learning algorithms models on cloud and on premises
- Experience with Agile/Lean development methods using Scrum
- Take strong initiatives and highly result oriented, Good at presenting within the team as well as with all the partners
This role is in Bangalore, where you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow 's reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds Organization:
Siemens Technology and Services Private LimitedExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time: