Technology ArchitectDescription -
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP is looking for experienced Technology Architects to work with teams to evaluate, test, and recommend emerging technologies for HP IT to use to provide our business with new capabilities, solve business problems, and provide competitive advantage.
You will work as part of a small team focused on a diverse
set of ever changing emerging technologies which must be evaluated and tested prior to developing
recommendations for our architecture governance boards to make a decision on future use within HP.
This is an individual contributor role which will require hands on use and evaluation of technologies, applications, and tools.
As the list of products will change often, the ability to learn new technologies,
applications, and tools will be required to be successful in this role.Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- You will guide the evolution and adoption of technologies, applications and tools for HP
- You will install, test, and evaluate technologies, applications, and tools
- You will work with product teams to implement a modern architectures
- Engage with strategic customers and ensure their future needs and vision are top of mind
- You will develop strategic roadmaps based on your evaluations and present to IT and
- architecture leadership
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field
- 8+ years of experience as an architect
- Experience across all 4 architecture domains - business, data, technology, application.
- Experiencing working with emerging technologies (such as IoT, AI/ML, Big Data, Bots,
- Blockchain, etc.)
- Strong, recent hands on experience with modern technologies, applications and tools
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Extraordinary customer-facing skills, and ability to create executive-caliber presentations
- 7 or more years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#,
- VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle; and Testing tools Experience of multiple full
- release cycles.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development tools and SCM.
- Advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies, and an expert in testing tools.
- Strong General Project Management.
- Strong Customer/ Vendor Management.
- Strong Business Analysis. Master in DBA.
- Advanced Web Technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated influencing skills, high level of technical and team leadership skills.
- Experience in Consultancy, Project Management & Client Management skills
- TOGAF Certification will be a plus
Sustainable impact is HP's commitment to create positive, lasting change for the planet, its people, and our communities. This serves as a guiding principle for delivering on our corporate vision - to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in India.
Full timeShift -
No shift premium (India)Travel -Relocation -EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.