At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all. Position Summary:
A techno-functional role where the PMO for Project Management & Transition will be responsible to assist PM in managing the on-boarding and transition process and activities in close coordination with the Senior Project Manager, to guarantee the smooth onboarding of client personnel, EY SMEs, legacy process and technology service platform in the MS Delivery. Essential Functions of the Job:
The major areas the PMO include:
- Support with development of on-boarding and transition plan
- Support the on-boarding and transition team and coordinate cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate the build of the on-boarding training material and execute training plan.
- Coordinate the due diligence, including process, people, and technology.
- Coordinate the client personnel transfer (re-badge)
- Coordinate the development/transformation of the service process
- Coordinate the Client Technology and Data migration process
- Coordinate the Business Process analysis to drive the service process development.
- Manage the development of the service rehearsal testing process.
- Coordinate the handover to operation process.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:Broad knowledge and experience in:
- Help develop the project plan for implementation
- Develop the plan for due diligence, requirement gathering
- Manage end to end governance during the course of project
Above average skills in:
- Project Management - IT/ non-IT
- Stakeholder management
- Various Project management tools & methodologies
- Service Management- IT Platforms Knowledge
- Leading distributed/virtual teams serving broad range of customers.
- Self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects or smaller programs that require coordination of work between various parties like third party sub-contractors.
- Ability to multi-task
Excellent skills in:
- Strong communication
- Stakeholder management
- Analytical skills for costing & budgeting
- Task performance management
Supervision Responsibilities:Other Requirements:
- Project Management tools such as MPP
- Microsoft Power point
- Service Management - ITIL
- Open to work extra hours in case of required achieving milestones.
- Occasional travel
- Administration or Engineering bachelor's degree or similar
- MBA or master's degree in engineering of similar are ideal
- 5 + years of experience in Project management
- Expertise in relationship building with different roles and level in the organization
EY | Building a better working world
- PMP - Preferred
- ITIL - preferred
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.