Our award-winning team of game-changers drive transformation and world-class innovation across the entire mortgage valuation process. Combining our data, technology, and people, the Valocity dream team works collaboratively to streamline the home buying journey for people around the world.
With offices in New Zealand, Australia, and India, Valocity is constantly evolving culture and strategy with a focus on the future. We're open to innovation, technology, and new ideas to ensure we continue to be fast, agile, and equipped for success.
At Valocity, we endorse positive goals and a productive atmosphere that embodies the highest level of commitment to the business, customers, and one another. This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing global team where your professionalism and skills will make a difference.
You will be working for an award winning, innovative, and fast-paced organisation that believes in celebrating success. Team Valocity is passionate about people, and Valocity's people are passionate about what they do every day. With us, better never stops.
For more information about Valocity, please watch our video https://vimeo.com/713071763 or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-bnN2ruL_w
About The Role:
Due to growth, we are expanding our Tech Team and recruiting for Senior Software Engineers in New Delhi, NCR, India. As a Snr. Software Engineer, you will be part of a cross functional squad who are tasked with delivering value to our customers. In order to succeed in this role, you must have the ability to write clean, efficient and functional code. You must also have a keen eye for details along with a passion to develop software in .NET framework.
As a Snr Software Engineer you will be responsible for producing high quality clean code using .net languages such as C# etc. using .net framework and create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. Your responsibilities will include sourcing project requirements, deciding on the most appropriate software solutions, Review Peer Code, and ensuring that developments are error-free. You should also ensure that the final products are well-presented and engaging.
- Learn existing systems functionality and topography.
- Complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Producing high quality code using .NET languages such as C# or Angular, React etc.
- Problem solving and issue resolution.
- Serve as a technical lead contributing to and directing the efforts of development teams.
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing.
- Mentor Software Engineers to allow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Communicate clearly with business users and project team.
- Assist in automation, deployment, and monitoring activities.
- Providing technical support for mobile, web or desktop applications.
- Developing documentation throughout SDLC (software development life cycle).
- Revising, updating, refactoring as well as debugging code.
- Implement best practices and methodologies for security, quality, and development approach.
- Improving existing software by incorporating latest industry advancements and upgrades.
- Testing and deploying applications, software, and systems.
- Co-ordination and Collaboration with Customer IT Teams for System Integration including understanding requirements, developing optimal design and solution, Build Code, Testing and Deployment.
- Support End customers and Internal teams for any product related issues.
- Work deeply and closely with all stakeholders including Product, QA , Data, Customer Onboarding and Business Development Teams.
- BE or Equivalent Degree preferably in Computer Science from a Reputed Educational Institution and University.
- At least 6-8 years' Strong experience with .NET/C#, .Net Core and Web Services.
- Experience working with Angular and or pattern libraries are highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others.
- Competent with the use of GIT.
- Competent with use of tools like JIRA, Devops, etc.
- Understands and can apply object-oriented software principles.
- Experience with SQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm.
- Experience working with Microservices Architecture, API's etc.
- Working experience on Azure Cloud and its Services.
- Producing code using .NET languages such as C#.
- Good Understanding of Key Software Engineering Principals such as SOLID Principals.
- Good Understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms (DSA).
- Must understand Concepts of Clean Code, TDD, Design Patterns, etc.
- Collaborating with co-workers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound understanding of architectural styles and APIs (e.g. RPC, REST).
- An aptitude to learn and take on new challenges.
- Comfortable with working in a dynamic team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-motivated, self-starter.
- Experience working with teams spread across multiple time zones.
Why Join Us?
- We have a passion for designing and building best in class products and services to ease business for our lender partners.
- We thrive in a fast paced, high-growth environment. If you want to work for a professional, global, inclusive and innovative company, we'd love to meet you!
- See more about Life at Valocity: https://www.valocityglobal.com/careers/
- We will review applications as they come in so don't delay, apply now.