LiveWell by Zurich is a digital, health and wellbeing solution designed to engage and support corporates, employees and individuals on their health journey. We operate in global and local markets with the key mission of creating healthier, happier lives. Zurich LiveWell Services and Solutions Ltd ("Zurich LiveWell") takes a holistic approach to health and wellbeing across physical, mental, financial and social health because all these areas need to be in balance to drive optimal performance.
Our aim is to empower individuals to own their total health and wellbeing through health education, best-practice prevention focused on lifestyle activities, goal setting, health challenges and responsive health services such as telemedicine.
Join our young and international "Reporting & Analytics" team to work in a dynamic start-up environment on exciting app data. The role is to develop new solutions (Reports, Analyses, Predictions,...) that generate actionable insights for the company as well as the users. Your role As a Senior Analyst and Data Engineer, Mobile Apps your main responsibilities will involve:
Your Skills and Experience As a Senior Analyst and Data Engineer, Mobile Apps your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Create impactful Reports and Analytics to support strategic executive decisions
- Frame business questions with stakeholders to then design the best Analytics to answer those
- Work on a consistent approach to measuring metrics/KPI across the business
- Develop reports or analytics end to end including ETL jobs and dashboard visualization (AWS Glue, Python, PySpark, SQL, Power BI)
- Collaborate with IT colleagues on functional aspects related to the data platforms, data sourcing and transformation (ETL) to build data foundation.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team including Product, Operations, IT to optimize and automate reporting and analytics products.
- Implement and maintain master data management approaches, principles and processes.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in data engineering, reporting or analytics roles with proven track record of delivering impactful results.
- Extensive hands-on experience with at least one data engineering language (preferred Python, PySpark, SQL,...)
- Extensive hands-on experience with at least one dashboard creation tool (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik)
- Hands-on experience on a cloud platform (AWS, HANA, Azure, Google Cloud)
Additional Information As well as a competitive salary and a yearly bonus we offer benefits package which includes:
- Ability to present complex information in a simple and engaging way, whilst making insightful recommendations.
- Self-starter mindset to proactively identify opportunities and tackle them.
- Customer-first attitude and willingness to go the extra mile in meeting customer needs
- Clear passion for Health and Wellbeing services that improve people's lives, longevity, and health
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus: Firebase / App Navigation Analytics, digital marketing, behavioral science, Health / Wellbeing
Work location is Barcelona, Poblenou
- Option to work remotely within Spain even up to 80% counted monthly
- Flexible working hours
- Wide range of internal and external trainings
- Free English, German and Spanish classes depending on the needs
- Ticket restaurant
- Life and Health Insurance
- Pension Plan - after 1 year in the company
- Referral bonus if you bring other talented people like you
- Special banking and insurance conditions
- Exclusive Employees discounts
. Please apply with your CV in English. Who we are
Looking for a challenging and inspiring work environment where you can make a difference? At Zurich millions of individuals and businesses place their trust in our products and services every day. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, enabling, businesses and communities to face a world of risk with confidence. Imagine if you could help people do this all over the world. You'd give them confidence and reassurance by protecting what they love most. It's a big challenge, but you will be supported by a world-class team who believe in helping you to reach your full potential and deliver on our promises.
So be challenged. Be inspired. Help us make a difference.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.